Delicious Beef Recipes
Beef is flexible enough to star in pies, pasta, stews, and curries. These dishes include a wide range of cuts, from inexpensive beef mince to upscale fillets. In this article, you will read five Delicious Beef Recipes considered the Best Beef Dishes in the world.
Texas-Style Beef Brisket
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- One tablespoon of chili powder
- Three tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- Two garlic cloves, minced
- One teaspoon of celery salt
- Two bay leaves
- One teaspoon pepper
- One teaspoon of liquid smoke, optional
- One fresh beef brisket (6 pounds)
- Two tablespoons of canola oil
- One medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- Two garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup molasses
- Two teaspoons of chili powder
- Mix the Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, garlic, celery salt, pepper, and, if preferred, liquid smoke in a wide mixing bowl or shallow dish. Cut the brisket in halves, then add to the bowl, turning to coat. Freeze overnight, covered Delicious Beef Recipes.
- Transfer the meat to a 5- or 6-quart baking dish. Add broth with bay leaves to slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or till the meat is soft Delicious Beef Recipes.
- In a small saucepan, sauté the onion in oil till soft. Cook for 1 minute more after adding the garlic. Add the other ingredients and cook thoroughly Delicious Beef Recipes.
- Take the brisket from the slow cooker and throw away the bay leaves. One cup of cooking liquids, skimmed, in a measuring container. Combine with the barbecue sauce. Remove any leftover juices Delicious Beef Recipes.
- Put the brisket in the slow cooker and cover it with the sauce liquid. Simmer for 30 minutes at high temperature and cover it to enable flavors to mingle. Sliced the steak thinly against the grain and pour with the sauce Delicious Beef Recipes.
Six ounces cooked beef with 1/4 cup sauce: 381 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 548 mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 47g protein.
Bean & Beef Slow-Cooked Chili
- One large sweet onion, chopped
- Two cans (14-1/2 ounces each) of diced tomatoes with mild green chiles
- 1-pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Three garlic cloves, minced
- Two cans (15 ounces each) of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chili powder
- Two cans (15 ounces each) of pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Two teaspoons of ground cumin
- Optional toppings: Sour cream, minced fresh cilantro, and chopped red onion.
- Cook beef, onion, and garlic in a big pan over moderate temperature for 6-8 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink. Cutting the steak into chunks; drain Delicious Beef Recipes.
- Fill a 5-quart slow cooker halfway with the meat mixture. Add one can of tomatoes, drained, discarded liquid to a slow crockpot Delicious Beef Recipes. Stir in the beans, chili powder, cumin, salt, and the rest of the tomatoes. Cook on low temperature for 6-8 hours, covered, to enable flavors to mingle Delicious Beef Recipes.
- To obtain the correct texture, mash the beans. End up serving with preferred garnishes.
1-1/2 cups: 427 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 1103mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 15g fiber), 30g protein.
Kiwi Beef Burger
Ingredients for Green Tomato Chutney
Ingredients for the Burgers
- 350g onions, cut into 7mm–1cm cubes
- 300g light brown, dark brown or muscovado sugar
- 1kg unripe green tomatoes, cut into 7mm–1cm cubes
- 350g cooking apples, peeled, cored and cut into 7mm–1cm cubes
- 2 tsp mustard seeds, lightly crushed
- 550ml cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 100g raisins (optional)
- Four good-quality brioche buns
- Mustard, sliced tomato, and lettuce to serve
- 400g British beef mince (at room temperature)
- Four medium free-range eggs
- One red onion, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp oil
- 4 slices Emmental or gouda
Ingredients for Spice Bag
- One lime is washed and chopped into 8-10 pieces
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 100ml water (ideally filtered)
- 20g fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- For the pickled beetroot
- Two hot chilies, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 450ml white wine vinegar
- Eight cloves, gently toasted in a hot, dry pan
- 50g white sugar
- 2-3 pared strips of lemon zest
- Two bay leaves
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- Three green cardamom pods gently smashed
- 450-500g beetroot, peeled, sliced or diced, then blanched for 1-2 minutes in boiling water
- To begin making the chutney, first prepare the spice sack. Cut an 18cm square of muslin, place the spice bag components in the center, draw up the corners, and securely coil all around ingredients. Tie tightly, concealing the edges like a top knot. When using flavorings which can be a bit into or are powdered, add them straight to the chutney pan Delicious Beef Recipes.
- In a big, wide, heavy-based non-reactive pan, stir anything except the raisins (when using) and salt to a simmer at medium-high heat. Cook for 30-50 minutes, frequently moving to avoid the chutney from sticking. Following 20 minutes, add the raisins with salt. Drag a wooden spoon over the pan base to see if the chutney is prepared Delicious Beef Recipes. It must be designed when there is a clear passage for at least 5 seconds.
- Working rapidly, spoon into sterilized containers. Make sure there were no air pockets by filling 2-3mm below the rim Delicious Beef Recipes. Wipe the edge with a moist cloth, then immediately cover with sterilized lids if all is hot.
- To prepare the pickled beets, in a big non-reactive pan, mix the water, vinegar, sugar, spices, salt, and lemon zest. Mix over moderate heat till the salt and the sugar melt. Heat to a boil and cook for 5 minutes, then set aside to cool gently Delicious Beef Recipes.
- Fill a sterile jar halfway with beetroot (s). Fill in as much as possible without squashing or pressing, leaving a 1cm space from the top rim Delicious Beef Recipes.
- Over the beets, add the pickling liquid. Pinch any stuck bubbles softly using a chopstick to move the bubbles out, being sure to collect as many as possible (the trapped air can encourage fermentation). Fill the container with pickling solution again, up to 2-3mm first from the top, and shut with a dry sterilized cover Delicious Beef Recipes.
- To create the burgers, split the mince into four halves and roll it into a ball. Sandwich the ball between two sheets of the baking sheet and form into patties 1cm smaller than your burger buns with a rolling pin. Keep aside the patties.
- Heat three tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the sliced red onions for 6 minutes, or until softened and slightly browned. Put aside some time.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add two patties. Fry for 30 seconds, then lightly squash with a fish slice to the size of your buns, then cook for another 112 minutes. Sprinkle the patties thoroughly, and top with a piece of Emmental or Gouda. One minute longer for pretty rare (2 minutes for medium). Continue it for others.
- Next, heat 1 tbsp oil in a separate pan and cook the eggs. When the patties are done, fry the buns in the burger pan for 20-30 seconds, sliced sides down Delicious Beef Recipes.
- Put green tomato chutney on the bottom buns and Dijon or wholegrain mustard on the caps before serving. Place cheese-coated patties on the bottom bun of every burger, now top with a fried egg, 2-3 slices of tomato, lettuce, and pickled beetroot with crispy red onion. Finally, add the bun toppers Delicious Beef Recipes.
The per serving consists of calories (535kcals), fat (38.7g), protein (34.1g), carbohydrates 11.5g (10.2g sugars), fiber (2.1g), and salt (1.8g).
Prime Rib Recipe
- A Bowl
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Coarse Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Black Pepper
- In a mixing dish, combine coarse black pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Sprinkle your prime rib liberally with the spices Delicious Beef Recipes. Make sure the spices coat every part of the prime rib Delicious Beef Recipes.
- Season your prime rib and pat it down. Chill overnight, then return to room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking for optimal results Delicious Beef Recipes.
- For the most acceptable results, consistently cut against the grain.
- The more time you leave the rub on your prime rib, the tastier. In other words, you may apply the rub the night ahead, and it will still be better the next day Delicious Beef Recipes.
- When working with this recipe, use heat-resistant gloves, particularly during the searing phase.
- Use a cast iron barbecue pan when you need those wonderful sear marks Delicious Beef Recipes.
- If desired, add a little oil to your searing pan. I, on the other hand, do not use oil. It is simply a personal taste.
Calories (15kcal), Carbohydrates (3g), Protein (0.7g), Fat (0.1g), Sodium (1922mg), Potassium (58mg), Fiber (0.8g), Sugar (0.7g), Calcium (12mg), Iron (1mg).
Minced beef and onion pie
For the Pastry
- One large onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g beef mince
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- One garlic clove, crushed
- One medium free-range egg
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 200ml beef stock
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- 200g plain flour, plus extra to dust
- One medium free-range egg, lightly beaten
- 100g cold unsalted butter, diced
- 1 tbsp iced water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 22cm pie dish/tin, lightly greased
- To prepare the pastry, combine the flour, salt, and butter in a food machine and process till the mixture is smooth with fine crumbs Delicious Beef Recipes. Add the beaten chilled water, egg, vinegar, and pulse till the material begins to form a ball. (Instead, combine the salt and flour in a big mixing bowl and massage in the butter till the material like fine crumbs before adding the vinegar, egg, and chilled water). Turn out onto a lightly floured surface, then knead for a few minutes or until smooth. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to rest.
- In the meantime, in a big frying pan, prepare the oil. Fry for 5 minutes over moderate heat until the onion softens. Stir in the garlic, then minced meat for 5 minutes, so the steak is browned all over. Cook for another 2-3 minutes after stirring the flour to get a uniform coating Delicious Beef Recipes.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or till moderately thickened, with the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, with dark soy sauce in the pan. Season with spices and salt to taste, then take from the pan and leave aside to cool as you continue making the pastry.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C-180°C fan or gas mark 6. Preheat a baking sheet in the oven. On a lightly floured area, roll out two-thirds of the dough to create a rough 24cm circle approximately 3mm thick, then utilize it to line the foundation and edges of the prepped dish or pan. Fill the container/tin with the chilled filling. To make the lid, roll out the leftover pastry. Paint the beaten egg along the edges of the dough in the dish or tin, then place the pastry top over the mixture, pushing to seal. Remove any leftover dough and make a hole in the middle of the pie cover to allow steam to escape. Make a decorative design with a fork around the pie’s edges, and brush with an extra egg mixture.
- Place the pie on a preheated baking tray, then bake for 35-40 minutes, such that the dough is brown and the mixture is bubbling. Serve immediately after removing it from the oven.
Calories (771kcals), fat 48.2g (23.8g saturated), protein (35g), carbohydrates 47.6g (5.4g sugars), fiber (3.3g), and salt (1.8g).
Fill freezer containers with single amounts of sliced brisket and cover with barbecue sauce. Allow to cool and freeze. To use, defrost slightly in the fridge overnight. In a covered pot, heat thoroughly, slowly stirring and pouring a little water as needed.
Keep in mind this is fresh beef brisket, not corned beef.
Chilled chili should be frozen in freezer storage. To use, defrost slightly in the refrigerator or freezer. In a pan, heat thoroughly, stirring periodically; if required, add half a cup of water.
If you use ripe tomatoes, cook them for an extended period to evaporate the liquid.
- In a bowl, combine your spices.
- Season your meat liberally with the prime rib rub.
- Pat your seasoning combination down well.
- Allow your beef to rest at least 30 minutes and up to overnight. The aromas of the rub will saturate the beef.
Prepare the pie up to 2 days ahead of time and keep it covered in the refrigerator. Bake for 40-50 minutes, starting chilled.
Freeze the prepared pie for up to 3 months, adequately wrapped. Heat for 50-60 minutes at 160°C/140°F fan/gas three from chilled, or till the filling is scorching hot and the crust is done.
To sum up, beef is a good source of iron. Beef contains iron, which aids in the production of hemoglobin, a protein which lets your blood transport oxygen from the lungs to the other parts of your body. Iron deficiency, which occurs when your body does not receive enough oxygen, can happen if you do not consume essential iron. The above-mentioned Delicious Beef Recipes will delight your meal, and you can also serve them to your guests.
Comment below and tell us which recipe you find most delicious!