Best Easy Cocktail Recipes
Everybody’s at-home drink menu should include these traditional cocktails. Don’t be scared to shake things up and venture into the world of mixology. Make jaws drop with these essential cocktail recipes that are easy to master. We bring a compilation of Best Easy Cocktail Recipes for you to make you just refreshing!
List of Best Easy Cocktail Recipes
You may make the tastiest fresh mint mojitos by steeping crushed mint in sugar and rum. Very cooling and minty! A hot summer day is perfect for this rum cocktail. Mojito is considered one of the Best Easy Cocktail Recipes. The following is a list of ingredients and instructions for making it.
- Three mint leaves
- A half-ounce of simple syrup
- White rum, 2 ounces
- Freshly squeezed lime juice, 3/4 ounce
- Garnish lime wheel
- Add club soda
- Mint sprig for the garnish
Here’s a quick guide on how to make a Mojito recipe.
- In a shaker, lightly mix the mint and simple syrup.
- After giving it a quick shake with the ice, rum, and lime juice, strain the mixture into a highball glass filled with new ice. Alternately, use pebble ice and gently stir everything together.
- Add the club soda on top.
- Add a lime wheel and a mint sprig as garnish.
Calories are 203, 0.1 g Fats, 11.4 mg Sodium, 28.5 g Carbohydrates, 0.2 g Protein.
The Tom Collins drink was made in the late 1800s and is said to have been named after a national practical joke. However, don’t take this cocktail lightly.
0.2 g of protein, 12.8 g of carbs & 191 calories, 3.9 mg sodium in per serving.
- 2 ½ cups divided ice
- 2 ounces of gin, liquid
- Lemon juice, ¾ fluid ounce
- Simple syrup ½ fluid ounce
- 2 ounces of club soda, liquid
- One wedge of lemon
- One and 1/2 cups of ice should be added to a Collins glass before freezing.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup. Add 1 cup of ice, cover, and shake to make it chilled.
- Pour into the chilled Collins glass. Add club soda on top and a lemon wedge as a garnish.
Whiskey, lemon juice, sugar, and egg white were the original ingredients for the Whiskey Sour. The egg white tames the sour flavor and gives the drink a more prosperous, smoother texture. The egg is no longer required in modern times, and bars frequently serve Whiskey Sours without the egg white. However, give it a try if you want Best Easy Cocktail Recipes to experience the drink’s original flavor and add some protein to your diet. When using egg white, first “dry shake” the components by shaking them all without ice before shaking them again with new ice. Whisky sour is one of the best easy cocktail recipes; the following is a list of ingredients & directions to make it.
- 2 ounces of whiskey
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, 3/4 ounce
- Simple syrup 1/2 ounce
- 1/2 ounce of egg white (optional)
- Angostura bitters as a garnish
For a serving size of 30 g of whiskey sour, there are 37 calories. This serving has 4.8g of carbohydrates, 0 g of protein, and 0 g of fat. In the latter, there are 4.8 g of sugar and 0 g of dietary fiber.
- In a shaker, combine the bourbon, lemon juice, simple syrup, and egg white. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds without ice.
- Shake once more, adding ice, until well cooled.
- Pour the strained liquid into a coupe or a rocks glass.
- Angostura bitters, 3–4 drops, for garnish.
The gin fizz is a traditional mixed beverage similar to a whiskey fizz. The fundamental spirit makes the most significant difference. Other “fizz” drinks are also available; they are all incredibly refreshing and straightforward to make Best Easy Cocktail Recipes.
- Gin, 2 ounces
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
- Simple syrup, 1:1 ratio, 3/4 ounce
- One optional small or medium egg white
- 2 ounces soda water, or more to your liking
- Use lemon peel as a garnish.
- The first step is assembling all the ingredients
- In a Best Easy Cocktail Recipes shaker with ice, combine the gin, lemon or lime juice, simple syrup, and egg white (if using).
- If using egg white, shake ferociously for 15 seconds to ensure everything is thoroughly combined. Remove the ice and continue to dry shake for a few more seconds for an extra-frothy beverage.
- Strain over new ice cubes into a chilled highball glass.
- Add soda on top, then add a lemon- or lime-peel garnish. Enjoy after serving Best Easy Cocktail Recipes.
Calories 174, Fat zero grams, 12 g, Carbs 12 g, Protein zero grams in per serving.
The White Russian is a rich and surprisingly simple Best Easy Cocktail Recipes to mix. It makes Best Easy Cocktail Recipes a fantastic substitute for adult milkshakes to mix vodka, Kahlua, and cream and serve on the rocks. The Black Russian was made white by adding a little cream in the 1960s, giving rise to the White Russian. Although neither beverage has Russian roots, the name refers to vodka, alcohol frequently associated with that country.
- One ounce of Kahlua
- 2-ounces of vodka
- One splash of thick cream
- In an ice-filled rocks glass, combine the vodka and Kahlua.
- Add the heavy cream over the top, stir and enjoy.
Calories are 338, 0.6 g Protein; 12 g carbohydrates 11.1 g fats, 40.8 mg cholesterol, 22.1 mg sodium in per serving.
The only ingredients to make Best Easy Cocktail Recipes a vodka martini are vodka, dry vermouth, and ice. For a classy Best Easy Cocktail Recipes at home, serve in a cold martini glass and top with olives or a lemon twist.
- Vodka, three fluid ounces
- Ice Cubes -1 cup
- Small olives-3
- 1 ounce of dry vermouth
- Blend the vodka and dry vermouth in a cocktail mixing glass. Add ice, mix, and repeat until cooled. Pour the strained mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Add three olives on a toothpick as a garnish.
Calories are 255, Protein 0.2 g, 4.8 Carbohydrates, 1.6 g Fats, 134.2 mg sodium in per serving.
The original recipe for the Cuba Libre also called for the juice of one lime, along with rum and Coke, and the lime juice is what makes the difference. Cube Libre is considered one of the Best Easy Cocktail Recipes. The following is a list of ingredients and directions to make it Best Easy Cocktail Recipes.
- One lime
- Coco cola or another type of cola
- Dark or banjo rum, 2 ounces
- In a Collins or highball glass, squeeze a lime.
- Place half of the used lime shell in the glass and stir the oils into the lime juice.
- Add rum and ice. Add cola on top and quickly stir.
Calories are 221, Fats: 1 g, Carbs: 24 g, Protein zero grams in per serving.
A traditional gimlet is created with dry gin, a zesty handmade lime syrup, and lots of ice. For upcoming mixology experiments, the syrup will be kept in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Add an edible flower as a garnish for a beautiful finishing touch and splash of color Best Easy Cocktail Recipes.
- One ice cup
- Light rum, one fluid ounce
- Lime juice, 1/2 fluid ounce
- A half fluid ounce of honey syrup
- Champagne chilled with one tablespoon
- In a cocktail shaker, combine rum, lime juice, and honey syrup
- To make cold, add ice, cover, and shake.
- Strain in a champagne glass
- Add Champagne on top.
Calories are 123, 0.1 g Protein, 13.2 g Carbohydrates, 9.4 mg sodium in per serving.
During the first decade of the 20th century, the Ritz Hotel in Paris asserts to have created this Best Easy Cocktail Recipes. A timeless classic is the potent concoction of Cognac and orange-flavored liqueur shaken to ice cold with lemon juice.
- On a small plate, scatter sugar. Lightly moisten the bottom half of a coupe glass rim with a damp paper towel. To coat the sugar-moistened rim, dip it in it. Place the glass in the freezer to cool.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Cognac, orange-flavored liqueur, and lemon juice. To make it cold, add ice, cover, and shake. Pour the mixture into the coop with the sugared rim.
- One tsp white sugar
- Cognac, two fluid ounces
- One fluid ounce of liqueur with an orange flavor
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1/2 ounce of liquid lemon juice
Calories are 324 g, 0.1g Protein, 17.8 g Carbohydrates, 0.1 g Fats, 2.7 mg sodium in per serving.
The vodka cocktail known as a cosmopolitan, or simply “Cosmo,” also contains triple sec, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Although the beverage was created in the 1930s, it gained popularity in the 1990s.
- Vodka, 1 1/2 fluid ounces
- Lime juice, 1/4 fluid ounce
- 1/4 ounce of triple sec
- 1/4 ounce of cranberry juice, liquid
- One ice cup
- One lime slice for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle vodka with lime juice, triple sec, and cranberry juice.
- To make cold, add ice, cover, and shake.
- Pour through a strainer into a chilled Best Easy Cocktail Recipes glass.
- Add a wedge of lime as garnish.
Calories are 131, 0.1 g Protein, 5.6 g Carbohydrates, 1.3 mg sodium in per serving.
Making cocktail drinks are easy to make and anyone can mix up a variety of above Best Easy Cocktail Recipes. These drinks are reasonable and popular to fit in your hands with simple ingredients.